Thursday, August 20, 2009

Garza Girls

We recieved a box for Kailey for her birthday this Friday- OH MY!! I cant believe she will be 2 yrs old!! The box was from Tia Nadia, Uncle Charlie and the boys and it had a Hot Wheel car that her and her brother have been playing with and a A&M jacket for her to wear since the weather is getting colder. Today we went out and she wore the jacket- many compliments to her for the jacket from people we saw and she looked so "big girl" in it. I took a back pic of her so you can see her hair and how long it is- and the color because we think she has Grandma Sylvias hair color ;)
I took a pic of me too so everyone can see how round Samantha Iylene is in my belly- she is making herself very well known!!! I am currently 33 weeks and 5 days (as of today-08-20-09)


Samantha looking good ;)


Kailey with her long hair
Kailey in the A&M jacket from Tia Nadia, Uncle Charlie and boys

No comments: