Monday, March 2, 2009

On our way to....

On our way to Anchorage,AK on Feb 13 we stopped at a gas station in Cantwell for a gas fill up and potty break. Dagan and I walked out of the restroom and there was Gov Sarah Palin (also waiting for the bathroom), I walked outside and told Roy and he gave me the camera and said ask her for a pic. When she came out of the gas station I asked her for a photo with Dagan and then one with me and Dagan, which she gladly did for us. She was on her way with the family to Fairbanks for the Irondog Competition, which her husband was part of and there was a celebration in Fairbanks. It was sooo cool to just run in to her at a random gas station and not at a formal function. Dagan was unsure who she was but as he gets older I am sure he will understand. The last pic is of the Denali Park area with the river that is partially frozen- thought you would like to see it!


Gov Palin, Dagan & Vicky


Gov Palin & Dagan


Denali Park area






No comments: