Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kitchen Pantry

Kailey decided that she would be my kitchen helper today! Well she opened the kitchen pantry and when I took out what i needed she continued to rummage through the shelves she could reach. Well she found the crackers that had a clip on them, I didnt think that she would open them, I was WRONG! i turned around and she had all the crackers on the floor and was eating them off the floor! When she was almost done she called out for Dagan- who at the time was "Batman"- and she went to the play room with him to watch cartoons.


Kailey wondering what cracker to eat next....

I choose this cracker- YUMMY!!!!

Kailey calling for Dagan to see where he was...

Dagan AKA Batman- he was watching cartoons while Kailey was eating crackers







1 comment:

The Wests said...

Vicky... Have you not learned never to underestimate the determination of a child to get what they want? :)Those crackers had her name all over them!