Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rifle Practice

Roy took me out to the range to shoot his 22 rifle, granted i have never shot a gun before in my life!! He thought I would enjoy it and well as it turns out... I DID!!! Roy put up target on a box for me to shoot and it had one large box with four smaller boxes in the corners, well I did pretty good I didnt exactly hit it direct (small orange dot in middle of box) on but i was slightly lower or on the corner of the orange dot. Roy also put used rounds next to the box and asked me to shoot those, which out of 5 in a row I shot 4!!! Good job me, I did have fun and Roy enjoyed watching me shoot his gun! We then went out to eat and then came home to the kids who were having fun with the babysitter.


Roy trying to shoot at the target


Roy waiting for "all clear" to go and set up the targets


Me trying to shoot at the target


Trying again to shoot the targets


The box is the target- it has a square and circle target paper for us to practice


Amy Reight- 1st SGT wife and her 22-250 rifle- I got to shoot her gun too- it was fun!


Zapata shooting his rifle next to where we were sitting.

No comments: